skip to main content

Nurse's Notes

If you would like your child to have cough drops or any other medications while at school, please request a Administration of Medication form. I cannot give any medications if this form is not completed by the doctor and signed by the parent. The Medication Form and other valuable health information can be found in Health Services under the Parent Resources tab of the community drop down.

If you have any questions, please call 815-577-7312.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

S. Storde, R.N., Medical Aide

ADA Compliance Errors 0